- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be original
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts should not be more than 300 words
- Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants in order to be scheduled for presentation.
The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.